polyamory
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

polyamory

Het eerste Belgische polyamory forum

IndexPortalGalerijZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog

Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2
AuteurBericht
Gast
Gast

Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog - Pagina 2 I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Tja, het is als bij veel andere zaken die hieraan gelinkt zijn.
Alles is afhankelijk van een bepaald iets en naargelang de mate zijn er verschillende gevolgen.

Btw, het beste stukje vind ik toch het einde.

55:37 "What i would like to see is a re-examination of family structure. In light of the sort of economic collaps that seems to be the tsunami heading toward our shores, that allowed more coöperative child raising, more coöperative use of resources. You know, there are all these McMansions that are sitting around in the US because nobody can afford them. 6 bedrooms, 4 car garages. Why can't 3 or 4 women and their kids...and the men they're involved with, form a family unit there? Form sort of a little try-able coöperative society to take care of each other? So what they do sexually, i don't know. That's up to them of course, but i think the idea of that we're in organized consumptive units doesn't help us. It might help general electric, but it doesn't help us."

M.a.w. poly! Very Happy

(Negeer de fouten btw...het gaat om het idee Laughing )
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man
Aantal berichten : 1443
Leeftijd : 59
Puntensysteem : 6749
Registration date : 24-02-08

Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog - Pagina 2 I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Wie weet, is de economische crisis wel voordeel van polyamory.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog - Pagina 2 I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 10:30 pm

fingers crossed & thumbs up!
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog - Pagina 2 I_icon_minitime

Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 2Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
polyamory :: you tube-
Ga naar: