polyamory
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

polyamory

Het eerste Belgische polyamory forum

IndexPortalGalerijZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog

Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Gast
Gast

Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimewo okt 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man
Aantal berichten : 1443
Leeftijd : 59
Puntensysteem : 6749
Registration date : 24-02-08

Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 8:32 pm

"If you want fidelity, get a dog" Very Happy
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Een zalige uitspraak eigenlijk cheers
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 8:45 pm

"According to standard model, women are passive, asexual and have low libido.
Then why are these women the most noisy in bed and have multiple orgasms? "
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Haha ik zei toch dat het een leuk filmpje was, met een goeie spreker Razz
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 8:57 pm

20:46 Butt bra. Laughing
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:06 pm

27:00 "Just you have choosen to be vegetarian, bacon is not going to stop smelling good. "

Als opmerking dat mensen niet monogaam ontworpen zijn.
De drang naar seks bij iemand anders heeft niets te maken dat je partner of jij een probleem hebben.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Nog een half uurtje fun te gaan Wink
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:09 pm

PolyToo schreef:
27:00 "Just you have choosen to be vegetarian, bacon is not going to stop smelling good. "
Toch een gepaste beeldspraak om uit te drukken dat er altijd interesse blijft in "bacon" ondanks ... Wink
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:12 pm

30:40

Citaat :
Female hysteria was a once-common medical diagnosis, made exclusively in women, which is today no longer recognized by modern medical authorities as a medical disorder. Its diagnosis and treatment were routine for many hundreds of years in Western Europe. Hysteria was widely discussed in the medical literature of the 19th century. Women considered to be suffering from it exhibited a wide array of symptoms including faintness, nervousness, sexual desire, insomnia, fluid retention, heaviness in abdomen, muscle spasm, shortness of breath, irritability, loss of appetite for food or sex, and "a tendency to cause trouble".[1]

Since ancient times women considered to be suffering from hysteria would sometimes undergo "pelvic massage" — manual stimulation of the genitals by the doctor until the patient experienced "hysterical paroxysm" (orgasm).[1]
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:14 pm

32:00
Nu weten we waarom vibratoren de eerste huiselijke uitvinding waren.
Vele te veel vrouwen ware hysterisch in die tijd.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Dat was iets dat ik al langer wist!
Puur wetenschappelijk gesproken natuurlijk Razz
Wrs ooit ergens opgepikt bij één of ander programma op tv (open en bloot wrs...)
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Mijn vriendin huurde een film die eigenlijk over die hystria en vibrator ging.
Het ging over een vrouw die iets in de maatschappij wou doen in die oude tijd maar dat was onhoorbaar. Ik ken de naam van de film niet meer. Hij was wel grappig.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Geen idee maar het klinkt idd wel alsof er grappige toestanden kunnen in voorkomen Wink
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Is het mss niet de meest voor de hand liggende film??

Hysteria
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Ja da's hem.
De uitvinder van de vibrator is hilarisch in die film.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Hmm moet ik die precies toch eens bekijken Wink
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Misschien met de metamour Wink
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Yep, of met beiden Wink
Mss 12/11, dan hebben we nog eens een dag met 3 Very Happy
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:43 pm

49:41: Zeer interessants. Vooral als de vrouwen lachen en de mannen niet in het publiek.
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:47 pm

"Let's talk about male sexuality"?
Of over de "15 minutes...you're braggin' aren't you?!" Razz
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:51 pm

52:30 "Why are you destroying your family, because she had a lover?"
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Ha wacht, ik heb hem!
50:50 "i flashed to my inbox full of penis enlargement offers...i think that men are often extremely insecure, sexually, and .... men have some sort of magical belief about the penis. If a woman experiences another man's penis, she's gonna leave me because it curves left instead of right and ..."
Idd alleen grappig voor de vrouwen Wink
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Ja ok, dat ook.
Waarom idd alles weggooien??
Zo zag ik vandaag nog een artikel in de krant met als kop "Uit elkaar voor een slippertje? Het is maar seks he"
Het is maar seks he
PolyToo

PolyToo

Man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitimedo okt 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Het is afhankelijk van met wie ze seks heeft in mijn geval.
Zelfs toen ik mono dacht te zijn was een potentieel ontrouw van mijn partner mogelijk.
Het probleem zit hem met wie. Als ze aantrokken word door louche figuren, of is het een normale persoon die er nood aan had? Een louche figuur vernietigt gelijk welke relatie omdat die egoïsme en liegen en bedriegen gaat promoten.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog   Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog I_icon_minitime

Humans are not meant to be monogamous - Christopher Ryan: If you want fidelity, get a dog
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 2Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
polyamory :: you tube-
Ga naar: